Disclaimer: This site uses affiliate links. Learn More.
Marucci Sports own Victus, but they make their lines of BBCOR, USSSA, USA, and wood bats. You can find each of the bats we have reviewed over the years below.
Table key is here
. Click column headers to sort.
- Score is calculated by the categories of tech (.05), durability (.1), resell (.05), player feedback (.25), performance/ev (.25), relevance (.2), and demand (.1).
- MOI is the mass moment of inertia. Better known as swing weight. It is a physics measuremnt of the strenth required to swing a bat. See more here.
- Tech scores the technical advancements within the bat as decided by us.
- Durab. rates the durability of the bat on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Resell rates the resale value of the bat on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Feedbck is player feedback and is rated on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Perf is the performance of the bat measured by our data and exit velocity caputres, on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Rlvnc (relevance) rates how the bat’s sizes and swing weight are generally useful to the public of the bat on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Dmnd rates the public demand of the bat on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Diam. is the claimed max diamter of a bat.